COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES DURING SAUDI INTERNATIONAL AIRSHOW 2021
Health and Safety is of the utmost concern for our exhibitors, visitors, contractors and staff.
Rest assured that our commitment to your health and well-being remains our number one priority.
We are committed to implementing the most enhanced health & safety measures throughout the event.
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES*
- Rigorous sanitization routines will be implemented at the venue, prior and during the event days.
- Temperature checks are required for exhibitors and visitors prior to entering the venue. Exhibition staff temperatures will be checked regularly.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for exhibitors, visitors, contractors and staff at all times inside the venue.
- Sanitize your hands using the sanitizers provided at key locations inside the event. Exhibitors must have their own hand sanitizers inside their stands/chalets for their staff and visitors.
- Social distancing will be maintained inside the venue by using directional signage and floor stickers.
- Buying tickets online is recommended. If queuing, please stand on the sticker placed on the ground.
- Compliance with the stated health & safety measures is legally required in all areas within the venue.
*These measures will be changed in case of any new requirements from relevant authorities